Environmental Affairs Policy
A commitment to leadership built upon respect
Techaxis is committed to environmental affairs leadership in all of its business activities.
Techaxis has had a corporate policy of providing a safe and healthful work place, protecting the environment, and conserving energy and natural resources, since 2012.
They have served the environment and our business well over the years and provide the foundation for the following corporate policy objectives:
- Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate, and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment. Report them to authorities promptly and inform affected parties as appropriate.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
- Conduct audits and self-assessments of Techaxis’ compliance with this policy and report periodically to the Management and Board of Directors.
Every employee and every contractor on Techaxis premises is expected to follow this policy and to report any environmental, health, or safety concern to Techaxis management. Managers are expected to take prompt action.